Now is the time to book Santa and Mrs Claus for your events!
Make Christmas one your children will never forget!
Read all about us (and watch the video)on the Cedar Rapids Gazette website!
We are available for:
- Santa and Mrs Claus Home Visits – AKA Day time “Fly By” Visits. Typically done on Christmas Eve, however I can be available for your event if it’s on the weekend before or after Christmas. Santa and Mrs Claus visits your family gathering with his bag of special presents (that you provide) for your family. They pass them out and stay for a few brief photos. $50.00 per visit— These do fill up fast. Book today!
- Catch Santa in the Act – Your children are asleep and you hear Santa in the house. You wake your children and watch him deliver their gifts from from the shadows. He’ll be sure to eat the cookies and milk! This will be an event they will never forget. $100.00—–These spots are VERY limited. Book today!
- How does it work?
- The children need to be in bed, preferably asleep.
- Parents wake them up and tell them they hear Santa in the house.
- They sneak to a place where they watch Santa from a distance as he delivers their presents and eats the cookies they left for him.
- The children are then rushed to bed before Santa sees them.
- Corporate Events. Have Santa at your holiday event to pass out presents, bonus checks or simply for an opportunity for your employees’s children to visit with Santa. The base rate for this is $100.00 per hour for Santa only – Mrs Claus is an additional 25.00 per hour We do have a reduced day rate or half day rate.
- Photo Booths. Need a Santa for your photo booth? The base rate for this is $100.00 per hour for Santa only – Mrs Claus is an additional 25.00 per hour We do have a reduced day rate or half day rate.
See Me in Action in Four Star Fate’s Music Video for “The Season”
Some of my past clients include:
- Mercy Medical Center- Cedar Rapids, IA
- Von Presley Studios- Cedar Rapids, IA
- Jane Boyd – Cedar Rapids, IA
- Boys and Girls Club – Cedar Rapids, IA
- Four Star Fate – Cedar Rapids, IA
- Orchestra Iowa – Paramount Theatre – Cedar Rapids, IA
- Earl May Garden Center – Cedar Rapids, Iowa
What my clients had do say:
- “As they were getting ready for bed tonight my daughter said, Merry Christmas mommy. I will also remember this Christmas forever because it was the year I got to see Santa Claus.Thank you very much for what you have done for my kids and others.” – Monica R. commenting on a Catch Santa in the Act visit.
- “They’re THRILLED!!!! How could I ever thank you??” Paula R. discussing their Catch Santa in the Act visit
- “Thank you for making our family Christmas an extra special one with your Santa visit. It was a big hit with the kids of all ages.” – Lori S. commenting on a “Fly By” visit.
- “Chad, you were awesome!!! – Heather A. – Mercy Medical Center – Commenting on my Santa at Mercy’s Family Christmas Event 2013.
- “Thank you for your special trip last night Santa! The kids loved it and the parents were ALL thrilled.” – Mark C – Private Christmas Party
- “He did a wonderful job as Santa for my store’s Christmas open house! Highly recommended!” Traci O – Earl May
- “Oh my gosh you were absolutely fabulous!! Everyone loved you and Mrs. Claus. – Marilyn P – Daycare Visit
- “You were AWESOME!! I’ll also put the word out that you are “The” man if anyone is looking for Santa in the future. – Darcy C – Orchestra Iowa
How to Book Santa:
It’s easy contact Kristina Canfield Via Email- email@example.com or call 319-551-6877.
You can also message us on our Facebook page.