Good Day Everyone,
It’s going to be a busy day for Canman!Â Â He would love it if you found him!Â Â Here’s roughly where he’ll be tomorrow.Â He’ll have a card with your “TOP SECRET” number on it.Â Track him down and the card is yours!
- 6 AM to 10 AM – Hang out with Chuck Cavanaugh Â SaPaDaPaSo’sÂ Media RepresentativeÂ Â as he gets interviewedby other people.Â Â Breakfast at Riley’s on First Ave.
- 10 AM to 12 PM– I’ll be wandering thru the Parade Float Staging Area,Â interviewing the participants in this fine parade.
- 12 PM to 1 PM – I’ll be gathering interviews from people who have come to celebrate.Â Â Perhaps check out one of Downtown Cedar Rapids’s fine dining establishments for lunch,Â I’ll end up at the Parade Judges booth, or near it.Â
- 2 PM ish tillÂ 4Â PM ishÂ I’ll be at the SaPaDaPaSo Awards Ceremony at the Crown Plaza Hotel enjoying the live entertainment by Glenn Lonsdale and Carlis Faurot and recording more interviews.Â Â
- 4 PM till 7 PM, I’ll be editing all the interviews and compiling them into some packages that we will be playing on Episode 26 of The Canman Show.
- 7pm till 9pm ish, Kevin, Jamie and Timmy will be joining me to record Episode 26 of The Canman Show.Â Â Â
- 9pm till I’m done, I’ll be editing the show, then posting it.
[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="504" caption="Click Here to Visit SaPaDaPaSo's Web Site!"][/caption]