- Cory Osborn
- Chad “Canman” Canfield
- The Congress Plaza Hotel Chicago.
- The Osborn Experience See below on how you can save some $$$ on admission just for listening to the show!!!!
- Much,Much More!
- Kevin Coppess – Former Frightmare Forest “Chainsaw Guy”
- Dan Alpers- Former Frightmare Forest Actor “Pine Tunnel Creature”
- Chad “Canman” Canfield- The Founder of Canfield’s Frightmare Forest (Now called Circle of Ash)
- Heart Of Darkness – Waterloo, IA
- Harris Haven Funeral Home – Evansdale, IA
- The Raven’s Grin Inn – Mt. Carrol, IL
- The Circle of Ash presents : Terror at West Medical – Cedar Rapids, IA
- Nightmare Manor – Cedar Rapids IA
- “Creepy Doll” by Jonathan Coulton
- “Toccata and Fuge in D Minor” by Bach
- Central Corridor Gamers “Costumes For Kids”!
Cedar Rapids, IA â€“ February 17th, 2010 â€“ Frightmare Forest
Productions, LLC has announced that beginning Friday, February 19th,
they will begin pre-selling premium VIP tickets for their new dark
attraction, the â€œCircle of Ashâ€. Â These tickets may be purchased from
the website,Â http://circleofash.com/ or by contacting any cast or crew
member of Frightmare Forest Productions. Â These special tickets are an
exceptional value, and will grant you unlimited and fast-pass access
to the Circle of Ash on any public performance during 2010. Production
runs in 2010 will occur during the Freedom Festival, as well as the
regular October events. Â Immediately following each public
performance, guests with a VIP pass will be led on a behind-the-scenes
tour and meet-and-greet with the cast and crew, and will be given a
special bag of gifts from Downtown businesses and organizations.
â€œAll of this is in response to the excitement surrounding the
relocation of our haunted attraction and a lot of the new ideas we can
and will explore with being inside. Â We have seen an increased demand
and we want to fill that demand in every way possible.â€, said Ian
Austin, Technical Director for Frightmare Forest Productions. Â â€œOur
new dates in the summer are generating a lot of interest. Â Students
will be out of school, it is near many of the Freedom Festival Events,
and many of the downtown area eateries and attractions. Â We want to
provide some entertainment for everyone visiting downtownâ€, continued
Austin. Â Mark Fuller, an actor and off-season volunteer concurred,
â€œTo have something like this available year-round will be great, and
it is an event that isnâ€™t just about Halloween. Â Too often people have
said that there is nothing to do in Cedar Rapids. Â We are hoping to
give them something to do.â€
Frightmare Forest Productions has been producing Dark
Attraction/Halloween events in the Cedar Rapids area since 2001. Â For
more information, please contact them by calling 319.540.FEAR (3327)
or by e-mailing Ian Austin, atÂ email@example.com.
Â Kevin, Tim and The Canman are joined once againÂ by Jamie Kelly from gazetteonline.com. We have an awesome new theme song by Alisabeth Caraway and Ryan Foizey.
I have a special Halloween interview with my daughters Zoe and Zada.
We discuss different events in the area this week as well as, paranormal activity, ghosts, haunted places, Xbox 360 title Dead Space and much, much more.
The Music played on todays show was provided by Podsafe Music Network.Â We played “Halloween is Awesome” by Hyper Nonsense, “Creepy Doll” by Jonathan Coulton and “We put the Fun Back in Funeral” by Mecury Radio Theater