CHECK THIS OUT:
- For you, the listeners of the Canman Show, Audible is offering a FREE audiobook download with a free 14-day trial to give you a chance to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to http://www.audiblepodcast.com/canman!
Audio Book Recommendation of the Week!
- Dan Alpers
- Corey Jordan
- Kevin Coppess
- Chad “Canman” Canfield
Recorded live at:
- Dublin City Pub!
- With Michael Brim from BFADS.NET!!!
- What we did for Halloween.
- Beggar’s Night in Des Moines.
- The Canfield family trip to Blank Park Zoo in Des Moines.
- Why to vote, or not.
- Charlie Chaplin Time Traveler?
- Time travel in general and parallel universes
- We sample Marmite.
- We discuss what we think might be the “Hot Black Friday” items are.
- Kevin reviews Fable III and he’s liking Star Wars Force Unleashed 2 so far.
- Corey’s Perfect Poo?
- Ghost hunters live show… Just a HUGE Dodge Commercial?Â WTF???
- WHY OH WHY CAN’T THEY JUST BROADCAST UK SHOWS???Â WHY DO THEY HAVE TO REMAKE THEM!!!!!Â WHY MESS WITH PERFECTION?
- Steve Moffat is a great TV writing GOD!
- Corey’s Technicolor Yawn.
- Kevin’s hunt for a Pink Snow Ball
- Much, Much MORE!
“The Old Green Gown” by Wylde Nept!
MP3 Download or Click Listen Now
Chad “Canman” Canfield
- Canman’s Splatter Experience. Â Big Thanks to the Cast and Crew of “Splatter” for allowing me to hang out with them this past weekend! Â For more info about Splatter visit their facebook page by clicking HERE and their website by clicking HERE.
- TCR’s Production of “Hair”.
- Vacation’s on a budget.
- “Lose You Can with Canman” update.
- Aunt Camille’s Three Olive Â “O Face”. Â Be sure to vote for Â Cam’s “O Face” by clicking HERE.
- Much, Much More…
Is a “Begawked” version of “First of May” by Jonathan Coulton. Â You can get the original non “Begawked” version from his website.