MP3 Download or Click the “Listen Now” button.
This Weeks Sponsor:
- Steve “Red Dog” Hauskins
- Comics In Action
- Kevin “I hate the nicknameÂ Clamato” Coppess
- Cory “Oz” Osborn
- Chad ” Canman” Canfield
- Todd Gutknecht
- Kevin’s Trek Fest Adventure
- Butter’s Chubby Chaser Checks in from BBQ Round up!
- TCR’s production of “School House Rock Live”.
- Todd dishes on some of the comics he opened for when doing stand up.
- Stereo typing in classic TV/Movies vs Transformers 2 and political correctness.
- Todd’s new website Get Me Laughing. com.
“Not Make Believe” by Maximilian Eubank
My son survived the X-Box live downtime.Â Â Â The world is still spinning and he is very much still alive.Â Â
Some of the Cedar Rapids Rollergirls will be in studio Thursday nightÂ for Episode 5 of The Canman Show!Â Â That’s gonna rock!Â err… Roll!
Do you love movies?Â Â Â I’ve been playing the Hollywood Stock Exchange for a few years now.Â Â Â It’s worth checking out.Â Â Basic gist is they start you out with 3 million in fake money, you invest it in movies.Â Â Based on how they do in the real box office, the stock goes up, or down… Great Game….Â Â Check it out.
The Sword of TruthÂ books by Terry Goodkind are being made into a new TV show produced by Sam Raimi and others for Disney/ABC syndication.Â Â It’s scheduled to Premiere on November 1st.Â No word on which network yet.Â Â It’s called Legend of the Seeker.Â Â I love this series of books, but am nervous about the translation into TV.Â Especially if Disney has it’s hand in it.Â Â I don’t want Kahlan turned into Hannah Montana….
That’s what I got for now…. – Canman