CHECK THIS OUT:
Audio Book Recommendation of the Week!
- This episode is dedicated to the memory of Stephen Dixon.Â 1992-2010
- Dan Alpers
- Corey Jordan
- Devlin Kloos
- Chad “Canman” Canfield
- Canman breaks wind at work…in an elevator.
- Devlin discusses how he lost 253 lbs!
- He also shares if “Dr Oz” was correct!
- Light Saber Junk Story… OMG!
- Recapping our Episode 100 Party.
- Flame Thrower Dick Man just won’t die.
- Canman’s TV died.
- Corey’s Dog Eating Couch.
- Star Wars throw back packaging.Â AKA Vintage Card Backs.
- Rocket firing Boba Fett.
- Glass bottle soda pop.
- Open invite to Katy Perry to join us on the show some time.
- Dan is banned from quoting Kevin Smith Movie card, during the show.
- Scott Gentry… We love you Scott!
- Canman reviews “The Invention of Lying”
- What is it with Rob Lowe playing A-Holes in movies?
- Canman threatens to kick someone ass!
- Funny search engine terms that bring people to thecanmanshow.com
- Much, Much More…
- “Key To The Garden” by Todd Canfield
MP3 Download or click the “Listen Now” button.
Chad “Canman” Canfield
Eric Dean Freese
- The movie “Splatter” will be featured this weekend at The Cedar Rapids Film Festival.Â Click HERE for more information!
- We sampled SEVERAL Soda Pops!Â Â Here’s how they rated Good to Bad:
- Judge Wapner Root Beer
- Jarritos Toronja
- Jones Orange Cola
- Jarritos Lime
- Jarritos Guava
- Jarritos Tamarind
- Jaritos Fruit Punch
- Not See Kola
- Jones Blue Bubblegum
- Love Potion # 69
- Black Lemonade
- Brain Wash
- The Cedar Rapids Roller Girls big win over the Souix City Roller Dames!Â CLICK HERE to visit the Roller Girls website!
- Jamie tells us what he thinks about his new iPad!
- Jenny gives us an update on what’s happening around town!
- Dan talks Magic the Gathering!
- Brain Wash made Kevin’s mouth turn BLUE!
- All that an MUCH, MUCH, MORE!
- “Not Make Believe” by Maximilian Eubank. Click HERE to visit his site and enjoy his music!